Friday, July 21, 2006

And so welcome to those who have reached this page - I have a feeling that it will be a tall order to match the popularity of some of the other Balkan Blogs. But the number of political type posts made on the Belgrade Blog in recent months has persuaded me of the need for this Serbia Blog. In fact this blog would have been created even without the continuing demand for Balkan intrigue, disagreement and so on.

A typical post might look like this - a translated (or English language) news report and then my own opinion on the topic.

Topics wont always be controversial cut and thrust though. And the idea at this blog isnt to desperately search for things that divide us. Quite the opposite. My conviction is that it is quite possible to hold diametrically opposing views and to still maintain respect and agreement on certain issues.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric Gordy said...

Samo napred, rado ću te čitati.

12:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:58 am  
Blogger Beatrice said...

Hi!
I'm from Romania and I ask you, be so kind, and help me to find my relatives from Serbia. Their name is Barnas. I know it is very difficult, but I feel I must try.
God bless you !
Thank you very much,
Love and Light,
Doina P.

3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter